Thursday 12 December 2013

BSNL Broadband V/S 3G which is better

1 comment
If you are finding a site to compare the BSNL Broadband and BSNL 3G which should you buy? Would it be 3G from your mobile or Data card better or buying a new broadband connection with unlimited plans.


Today, I am going to share my Experience over it. I need a good speed internet connection for my personal usage, and I was using BSNL 3G from a while, I was fully satisfied with the service and speed, but the problem is cost as the with 3G speed the data consumption also increases and cost raises significantly.

So, I thought to buy a broadband connection, and in my area, Only BSNL providing unlimited Broadband internet at reasonable price, So I check the plans online and I liked the plan, but after seeing many people are suffering from their service downfall and Extra bill complaints on many consumer complaint sites. I decided to drop my idea, and now I am stick with my BSNL 3G plan. Cost is high, but service is good and I decreases the usage.

So, in my opinion if service is good in your area, then choose BSNL broadband or if you have less or Normal usage Choose BSNL 3G.

If you wants to share your Experience with BSNL service of GPRS, Internet, Broadband or 3G, Please share with us in Comment or if you have any other information or suggestions for other customers, feel free to speak here.

1 comment:

  1. Bnsl have introduced unlimited 3g Internet for Rs-1099 and become first network provider to offer unlimited 3g Internet..

    ReplyDelete